Ways to give
City Help offers many convenient ways for employees to help transform the lives of impoverished children and families.
- United Way: invite us to your “kickoff” where we can share with your employees about our various programs and services. Your employees can use our United Way number, #31220, to designate their giving.
- Matching Gifts: Employees can leverage their donation through a matching gift from their employer to help even more people in need.
Here’s how to take part:
- Contact your employer’s human resources office. Ask if your company matches employee donations of cash or click here to see if your company is on our current list.
- Request a copy of the matching gift form. Review the program guidelines to see if City Help is eligible to receive matching gifts.
- Complete the form and send it to City Help along with your check. City Help will process the form and send it back to your employer. Your company will send its matching donation directly to City Help.
Send your completed corporate matching gift forms to the following address:
Attn: Corporate Relations
2301 Bellevue Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Many companies also match volunteer hours or gifts from spouses, retirees, and board members! Contact us for more information (213) 273-7070.
City Help is a 501 c3 with programs and services that often fit the focus of corporate giving programs. Invite us to submit a proposal for funding by contacting the Grants Department at 213-273-7148 or email@example.com.
City Help offers many effective ways for companies to achieve philanthropic and marketing goals.
Partner with City Help by giving a monetary gift that will help provide healthcare, after-school programs, education and career development programs for the homeless and less fortunate of the community.
Monetary gifts in the form of workplace giving by your employees, Matching Gifts by your company, or grant funding will allow City Help to offer relief services and programs to those who need it most in the community.
Volunteers are a vital part of City Help. Many individuals, corporate teams and retirees share their time and talents each year, providing valuable assistance to our programs.
For more information on ways to give through a corporation or Foundation, please contact:
Amanda Lax 213-273-7069